New York, NY
Communications Administrative Assistant
Gagosian is seeking a full-time Communications Administrative Assistant.
Must have a professional demeanor and appearance, impeccable judgement with sensitive information, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and a keen awareness of time-sensitivity are essential.
Duties include, but are not limited to
– Various administrative tasks for the Director and Associate Director of Communications.
– Create and maintain event guest lists.
– Execute invitation mailings, record RSVPs, and follow up with guests.
– Event preparation: print place cards using in-house printer, prepare labels for seating, prepare supplies in advance of each event.
– Maintain inventory of supplies such as envelopes, stamps, and place cards.
– Work check in at gallery events.
– Log and share information for gala events. Track gala contributions and guest attendance.
– Update internal shared calendar.
– BA is required, preferably in an art related field.
– Must have previous experience, preferably in the art world, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word, as well as Adobe Photoshop.
Full-Time/Regular/Non-Exempt/Salaried position with overtime.
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package including three weeks’ paid vacation and increased vacation with tenure.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Walk-ins or phone inquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Gagosian is committed to maintaining a diverse working environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.