New York, NY
Gagosian is seeking a bright, passionate, and organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our New York-based Global Director of Human Resources and our Chief Financial Officer. This position is responsible for managing all administrative related activities within their offices. Candidates must be able to prioritize and respond quickly, be proactive in their communication style, manage their time effectively, and possess strong, independent judgement.
Qualified candidates should be highly personable, motivated, and responsible and can take initiative and perform multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility, a positive and friendly attitude, and patience.
Duties include but are not limited to
– Manage calendars, highlighting key appointments and responding to requests for meetings.
– Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence including incoming mail and email.
– Schedule all appointments.
– Coordinate domestic and international travel.
– Assist with projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications for the role
– A long-term interest in developing a career within the field of Human Resources.
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role providing supporting a senior executive.
– Excellent communication and written skills are required.
– Professionalism and discretion is a must.
– Proactive planning ability combined with keen attention to detail.
– Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
– Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Full-Time/Regular/Non-Exempt/Salaried position with overtime.
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package including two weeks’ paid vacation.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “HR Finance EA Position” in the subject line. Walk-ins or phone inquiries will not be accepted for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, committed to ensuring that all current and prospective employees are afforded equal opportunities.