Beverly Hills, CA
Assistant to Director
Gagosian is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a Beverly Hills-based Senior Director.
The ideal candidate is polished and has both administrative and executive level experience. Candidates must be able to prioritize, remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment, have strong multi-tasking skills, remain highly responsive to all requests, work as part of a team, and thrive under pressure.
The position schedule is Tuesday–Saturday, 9:30am–6pm, with additional hours as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to
– Manage calendar and organize daily schedule.
– Keep track of sales, consignments, and payments as needed.
– Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences.
– Coordinate domestic and international travel.
– Serve as a gatekeeper to the Director and filter all incoming requests from multiple gallery locations.
– Interact with gallery employees, interns, and clients at all levels.
– Prepare expense reports.
– Manage Director’s social media and digital devices.
– Coordinate events, as they relate to the Director, with the Events staff.
– Maintain order in Director’s office including sorting and filing of incoming electronic and hard copy mail.
– Update Director’s client information as needed.
Qualifications for the role
– BA degree, Art History or related degree.
– Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
– Excellent communication skills, strong typing skills also helpful.
– Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite.
– Understanding of basic art handling practices.
Full-Time/Regular/Non-Exempt/Salaried position with overtime.
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package including three weeks’ paid vacation and increased vacation with tenure.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Assistant to Director Position” in the subject line. Walk-ins or phone inquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Gagosian is committed to maintaining a diverse working environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.